A new boiler can transform your home and reduce your energy bills by up to 30%, which is why it’s important to choose the right boiler for your home.
Potterton Boiler Guarantee
New Potterton boilers come with a manufacturers warranty and annual servicing is available.
Gas engineers in Wood Street Village. Residential gas installers for Potterton boilers, central heating, kitchens and bathrooms.
Boiler Repairs in Wood Street Village GU3
There is nothing more annoying than a faulty Boiler and we realise that customers in Wood Street Village can find it very stressful, especially if you have a family or elderly relatives at home. As one of the leading boiler repair and servicing companies in Wood Street Village, Green Plumbing & Heating offer;
- Same day/next service
- Emergency Boiler Repairs
- Emergency Plumbing
- Well stocked engineer Vans
- Aim to fix the boiler on first visit
Potterton boiler installation near me in Wood Street Village GU3
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Wood Street Village GU3 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 01483 369250 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Potterton Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Need Your Boiler Fixed?
Our engineers will firstly attempt to fix your boiler. When you call please try and give us as much information about the problem you have with your boiler. Typically, in Wood Street Village we recommend you look at the list below at some of the problems’ we’ve come across over the years, this is not every problem and if you’re not sure, why not give us a call and we can dispatch our engineers to you quickly. Call for Boiler Repairs on 01483 369250.
Boiler Service For Wood Street Village
To keep your boiler working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of breakdowns, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your Wood Street Village boiler is serviced every year.
Servicing your boiler can be conducted at any point during the year and of course we try where ever possible to encourage our customers to have this valuable service done during the summer months. It's a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it. Our Wood Street Village boiler engineers are on hand throughout the year to help service your boiler.
We will happily service your boiler during the winter, autumn and spring however we’re sure you’ll understand our emergency customers most take priority.
The benefits of boiler service
We feel it is so important to have your boiler serviced once a year to make sure it's in good working order, as well to make sure it's operating safely, therefore extending the life of your boiler and central heating system.
- Expert service
- Gas Safe registered engineers
- Friendly, knowledgeable
- Fixed Competitive Rates
- Prompt & Reliable Service
- Free no obligation boiler survey & quotation
- Experienced Gas Boiler installers
Typical Boiler problems we see across Wood Street Village
- No heat or hot water– could be broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– thawing a frozen pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues– if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its’ not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
How our Wood Street Village Boiler Repairs works
Get in touchOur qualified, professional advisors are happy to help with your boiler requirements. From simple repairs to faulty boilers and yearly servicing, we can help you.
Contact our Boiler Repair Team
Speak to our boiler engineers today on Wood Street Village. We can help you with all your boiler, central heating and boiler servicing requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured boiler engineers
- Trained and experienced
- Gas Safe qualified companies
- Plumbing and heating engineers
- Experts in Potterton Boiler repairs
- Trusted and reliable service
- Years of experience
- Affordable boiler repairs
Frequently Asked Questions in Wood Street Village
Boiler manufacturers recommend an annual boiler service to ensure it is running efficiently and safely and to minimise the risk of unexpected boiler breakdowns.
Servicing your boiler can be conducted at any time during the year but we strongly recommend you have this valuable service done during the summer months to ensure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it the most. If you do not have it serviced in the summer, it may not work when you turn it on in autumn or winter! Its best to avoid the winter rush and service your boiler in summer.
There are several reasons as to why this may be happening, the most common are water leaks or a faulty pressure release valve. Either way we can help. A regular boiler service picks up all these possible faults before they become too serious.
Yes, we are pleased to offer our customers fixed price boiler repairs on select makes and models.