Potterton Boiler Problems in Wolverhampton
Potterton boiler problems in Wolverhampton are an expensive inconvenience at the best of times. The majority of Potterton boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common Potterton boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer in Wolverhampton.
Potterton boiler installation near me in Wolverhampton
Local UK Boilers provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Wolverhampton area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 0333 241 6972 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Potterton Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Typical Boiler Problems
From weird noises to drips and leaks, Local UK Boilers Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Wolverhampton and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water– potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostatissues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 0333 241 6972.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote, call us on 0333 241 6972 and install a brand-new A rated boiler.
How our Wolverhampton Potterton Boiler Problems works
Get in touchOur qualified, professional advisors are happy to help with your boiler requirements. From simple repairs to faulty boilers and yearly servicing, we can help you.
Contact our Potterton Boiler Experts
Speak to our boiler engineers today on Wolverhampton. We can help you with all your boiler, central heating and boiler servicing requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured boiler engineers
- Trained and experienced
- Gas Safe qualified companies
- Plumbing and heating engineers
- Experts in Potterton Boiler repairs
- Trusted and reliable service
- Years of experience
- Affordable boiler repairs