Potterton Combi Boilers in Wakefield WF1, WF2?
A Potterton combi (or combination) boiler is an ingenious space-saving idea, and an increasingly popular choice in Wakefield homes. In fact, combis now account for well over half of all the new domestic boilers installed in Britain every year.
Condensing combi are a popular choice. Simple to use and compact in size, they are ideal where space is limited.
With such a wide range of Potterton Boilers to have installed, in our experience it's often best we make an initial free visit to your home to review the following before making any recommendations
- Position of existing boiler:- Will your boiler need to be moved/rehoused elsewhere
- The mix of hot water and heating your property requires:- Some prefer a regular bath, whilst others only shower, all of which effect the boiler usage and type we recommend.
- Size of property- clearly the amount of rooms to heat has an impact
- Number of radiators - again of your home has a mix of central heating and electric heating, through to if your radiators have heating controls already installed.
Potterton boiler installation near me in Wakefield WF1, WF2
Dodsworth Gas Services provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Wakefield WF1, WF2 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 01924 607102 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Potterton Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Living in Wakefield and Still not sure which Potterton boilers to choose?
Other benefits of Potterton boilers:
- All warranties are backed by Potterton’s award
- Dodsworth Gas Services Boiler Services are approved Potterton installers, our customers get priority service
- Dodsworth Gas Services Boiler Services carry a large range of Pottertonspares in stock
- Dodsworth Gas Services Boiler Services engineers are trained and experienced at working on Pottertonproducts
- Dodsworth Gas Services Boiler Services have been working locally in Wakefield and Hampshire for over 20 years
What type of Potterton Boiler are you after?
This popular type of boiler heats hot water as you need it. There is no need to install a hot water cylinder or cold-water tank, as the boiler is connected directly to the water mains – perfect for homes with limited space and a smaller hot water requirement.
This type of boiler works together with a hot water cylinder, but usually doesn’t require a cold-water tank, as the system can be filled directly from the water mains. This type of system benefits from having an electric immersion heater within the cylinder which means you can still have hot water even if your boiler breaks down.
Solar Powered Boilers
This type of system is the latest cutting-edge technology to bring you renewable energy and hot water. It is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Installing your Potterton boiler
If you’re looking to install a Potterton gas boiler why not talk to us before you make a decision – call Wakefield 01924 607102 and we’ll take you through the costs, benefits and savings.
Potterton boilers benefit from an A-rating for efficiency, are simple to use and compact in size. Their boilers not only meet, but exceed the latest European standards for energy efficiency, safety and emissions.
How our Wakefield Potterton Combi Boilers works
Get in touchOur qualified, professional advisors are happy to help with your boiler requirements. From simple repairs to faulty boilers and yearly servicing, we can help you.
Contact our Boiler Engineers
Speak to our boiler engineers today on Wakefield. We can help you with all your boiler, central heating and boiler servicing requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured boiler engineers
- Trained and experienced
- Gas Safe qualified companies
- Plumbing and heating engineers
- Experts in Potterton Boiler repairs
- Trusted and reliable service
- Years of experience
- Affordable boiler repairs
Frequently Asked Questions in Wakefield
A combi boiler is a space saving type of boiler that has all the water heating and central heating components housed in one unit. With a combi boiler there is no need for a seperate hot water cylinder.
Also known as a conventional boiler or a heat only boiler, regular boilers are the most traditional type of boiler installed in UK properties. A regular boiler is a type of boiler that comprises several components including the boiler unit, a hot water cylinder and a cold water storage tank.
Getting a free boiler repair quote from us is easy. Simply contact us on 01924 607102 and we will be happy to give you a free no obligation quotation.
Most boilers can be repaired no matter how old they are, however, boilers with the greatest chance of repair are usually under 6 years old due to the availability of patrs from the manufacturers and suppliers.
Yes, we are pleased to offer our customers fixed price boiler repairs on select makes and models.