Potterton Combi Boilers in Primrose Hill NW1?
A Potterton combi (or combination) boiler is an ingenious space-saving idea, and an increasingly popular choice in Primrose Hill homes. In fact, combis now account for well over half of all the new domestic boilers installed in Britain every year.
Condensing combi are a popular choice. Simple to use and compact in size, they are ideal where space is limited.
With such a wide range of Potterton Boilers to have installed, in our experience it's often best we make an initial free visit to your home to review the following before making any recommendations
- Position of existing boiler:- Will your boiler need to be moved/rehoused elsewhere
- The mix of hot water and heating your property requires:- Some prefer a regular bath, whilst others only shower, all of which effect the boiler usage and type we recommend.
- Size of property- clearly the amount of rooms to heat has an impact
- Number of radiators - again of your home has a mix of central heating and electric heating, through to if your radiators have heating controls already installed.
Potterton boiler installation near me in Primrose Hill NW1
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Primrose Hill NW1 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 020 7205 4509 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Potterton Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Living in Primrose Hill and Still not sure which Potterton boilers to choose?
Other benefits of Potterton boilers:
- All warranties are backed by Potterton’s award
- London Plumb Boiler Services are approved Potterton installers, our customers get priority service
- London Plumb Boiler Services carry a large range of Pottertonspares in stock
- London Plumb Boiler Services engineers are trained and experienced at working on Pottertonproducts
- London Plumb Boiler Services have been working locally in Primrose Hill and Hampshire for over 20 years
What type of Potterton Boiler are you after?
This popular type of boiler heats hot water as you need it. There is no need to install a hot water cylinder or cold-water tank, as the boiler is connected directly to the water mains – perfect for homes with limited space and a smaller hot water requirement.
This type of boiler works together with a hot water cylinder, but usually doesn’t require a cold-water tank, as the system can be filled directly from the water mains. This type of system benefits from having an electric immersion heater within the cylinder which means you can still have hot water even if your boiler breaks down.
Solar Powered Boilers
This type of system is the latest cutting-edge technology to bring you renewable energy and hot water. It is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Installing your Potterton boiler
If you’re looking to install a Potterton gas boiler why not talk to us before you make a decision – call Primrose Hill 020 7205 4509 and we’ll take you through the costs, benefits and savings.
Potterton boilers benefit from an A-rating for efficiency, are simple to use and compact in size. Their boilers not only meet, but exceed the latest European standards for energy efficiency, safety and emissions.