A new boiler can transform your home and reduce your energy bills by up to 30%, which is why it’s important to choose the right boiler for your home.
Potterton Boiler Guarantee
New Potterton boilers come with a manufacturers warranty and annual servicing is available.
Gas engineers in Millbridge. Residential gas installers for Potterton boilers, central heating, kitchens and bathrooms.
Potterton Boiler Repairs for Millbridge GU10
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Potterton boilers have faults from time to time. At Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Repairs and Servicing we offer emergency Potterton boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Millbridge area. Once you’ve made your booking, our trained Gas Engineers will visit fully equipped for all boiler types.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have, with any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare to find that we haven’t dealt with your type of problem before.
For emergency boiler repairs in Millbridge call 01252 763236 now.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can be the determiners of whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away; this is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
No matter what make or model boiler you have installed in your Millbridge home or other property. When booking your repair, talk to us about regular servicing options.
Potterton Boiler Emergency Call Out in Millbridge
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call 01252 763236 Now
At Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Services, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair it. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away 01252 763236
Despite the fact that Green Plumbing & Heating Boiler Services’ employees are specialists in the installation and maintenance of Potterton boilers, our engineers are also trained to repair any boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all of Millbridge.
Typical Potterton Boiler Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers - having been inactive for long periods - are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, Green Plumbing & Heating Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Millbridge and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water - potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping - a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises - air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out - could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure - a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe - Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues - if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling - hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot - corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off - could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 01252 763236
Of course if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote by calling 01252 763236 and install a brand new A rated boiler.
How our Millbridge Potterton Boiler Repairs works
Get in touchOur qualified, professional advisors are happy to help with your boiler requirements. From simple repairs to faulty boilers and yearly servicing, we can help you.
Contact our Potterton Boiler Repair Team
Speak to our potterton boiler engineers today on Millbridge. We can help you with all your boiler, central heating and boiler servicing requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured boiler engineers
- Trained and experienced
- Gas Safe qualified companies
- Plumbing and heating engineers
- Experts in Potterton Boiler repairs
- Trusted and reliable service
- Years of experience
- Affordable boiler repairs
Frequently Asked Questions in Millbridge
Boiler manufacturers recommend an annual boiler service to ensure it is running efficiently and safely and to minimise the risk of unexpected boiler breakdowns.
Yes, we are pleased to offer our customers fixed price boiler repairs on select makes and models.
Servicing your boiler can be conducted at any time during the year but we strongly recommend you have this valuable service done during the summer months to ensure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it the most. If you do not have it serviced in the summer, it may not work when you turn it on in autumn or winter! Its best to avoid the winter rush and service your boiler in summer.
There are several reasons as to why this may be happening, the most common are water leaks or a faulty pressure release valve. Either way we can help. A regular boiler service picks up all these possible faults before they become too serious.