Potterton Combi Boilers in Christchurch BH6, BH23?
A Potterton combi (or combination) boiler is an ingenious space-saving idea, and an increasingly popular choice in Christchurch homes. In fact, combis now account for well over half of all the new domestic boilers installed in Britain every year.
Condensing combi are a popular choice. Simple to use and compact in size, they are ideal where space is limited.
Free Potterton Boiler Fitting Surveys in Christchurch
With such a wide range of Potterton Boilers to have installed, in our experience it's often best we make an initial free visit to your home to review the following before making any recommendations
- Position of existing boiler:- Will your boiler need to be moved/rehoused elsewhere
- The mix of hot water and heating your property requires:- Some prefer a regular bath, whilst others only shower, all of which effect the boiler usage and type we recommend.
- Size of property- clearly the amount of rooms to heat has an impact
- Number of radiators - again of your home has a mix of central heating and electric heating, through to if your radiators have heating controls already installed.
Potterton boiler installation near me in Christchurch BH6, BH23
Local UK Boilers provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Christchurch BH6, BH23 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 0333 241 6972 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Potterton Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Living in Christchurch & not sure which Potterton boiler to choose?
Other benefits of choosing us for your new boiler:
- All warranties are backed by Potterton
- Local UK Boilers are approved Potterton installers, our customers get priority service
- Local UK Boilers carries a large range of Potterton spares in stock
- Local UK Boilers's engineers are trained and experienced at working on Potterton products
- Local UK Boilers has been working locally in Christchurch for over 20 years
What type of Potterton boiler are you looking for?
This popular type of boiler heats hot water as you need it. There is no need to install a hot water cylinder or cold-water tank, as the boiler is connected directly to the water mains.
This is perfect for homes with limited space and a smaller hot water requirement.
This type of boiler works together with a hot water cylinder, but usually doesn’t require a cold-water tank, as the system can be filled directly from the water mains.
This system benefits from having an electric immersion heater within the cylinder which means you can still have hot water even if your boiler breaks down.
Solar Powered Boilers
This type of cutting-edge system uses the latest technology to bring you renewable energy and hot water. It is environmentally friendly and highly energy efficient.
Installing your Potterton boiler
If you’re looking to install a Potterton gas boiler why not talk to us before you make a decision – call Christchurch 0333 241 6972 and we’ll take you through the costs, benefits and savings.
Potterton boilers benefit from an A-rating for efficiency, are simple to use and compact in size. Their boilers not only meet, but exceed the latest European standards for energy efficiency, safety and emissions.
How our Christchurch Potterton Combi Boilers works
Get in touchOur qualified, professional advisors are happy to help with your boiler requirements. From simple repairs to faulty boilers and yearly servicing, we can help you.
Contact our Boiler Engineers
Speak to our boiler engineers today on Christchurch. We can help you with all your boiler, central heating and boiler servicing requirements.
Why choose us?
- Fully insured boiler engineers
- Trained and experienced
- Gas Safe qualified companies
- Plumbing and heating engineers
- Experts in Potterton Boiler repairs
- Trusted and reliable service
- Years of experience
- Affordable boiler repairs